It is highly recommended that you personally call or visit the Embassy
to verify the requirements of any passport applications. The information
below serves as a guideline.
b) if UNEMPLOYED, or has had no source of income for the preceding taxable year, a Certificate of Unemployment may be obtained from the Embassy upon request in writing by the person concerned, or by an authorized person on behalf of the applicant, and upon submission to the Embassy of the following documents:
- Attached statutory declaration, to be accomplished under oath and signed by a Commissioner of Oaths that the applicant is unemployed.
- Photocopies of the relevant pages of the applicant's passport bearing his/her personal details (name and photograph and resident visa;
- Statutory Declaration, to be accomplished under oath and signed by a Commissioner of Oaths, from the person supporting the applicant wherein he/she confirms the applicant's unemployment and his/her financial support for the applicant, OR Income Tax Return of the person supporting the applicant wherein the latter's name appears as a dependent;
- Self-addressed envelope.
RELEVANT TRAVEL TAX & VISA FORMS
The parents must decide what kind of passport they want
their child to have; Philippine or Malaysian passport.
If they are not married,, the child is illegitimate and therefore, the child shall follow the citizenship of the mother.
(For further information about this subject, it is suggested that you consult our consular officers at the Philippine Embassy in Kuala Lumpur.)
For those born in Malaysia and applying for the first time:
1. Accomplished Embassy application form for passport;
2. Original and five (5) copies of child's birth certificate from hospital/or Sijil Kelahiran Borang A Negeri-Negeri Tanah Melayu;
3. Original and five (5) copies of Filipino parents marriage contract / or Marriage Certificate, if married to Malaysian;
4. Original and five (5) copies of Filipino parents passports (pertinent pages only - Data/Picture page and visa page); 1
5. Three (3) photographs passport size (4.5 cm. X 3.5 cm.) with plain light background (colored or black and white) unmounted, taken within the last six months from the date of submission;
6. Original and one (1) copy of current Philippine Income Tax Return of Filipino parent (if employed) or Affidavit of No Income (if Filipino parent is unemployed);
7. Original and five (5) copies of Report--of Birth duly registered in the Philippine Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ;
8. One (1) self-addressed and stamped (RM_____) envelope (if mailing of passport is requested, and
9. Fees: RM_____ Passport with 32 pages
RM_____ Verification of Certificate of Live (translation is free)
RM_____ Verification of Koseki Tohon (translation is free)
RM_____ Notarization of Affidavit of No Income
For those whose passports have expired or are about to expire (Application for New Passport):
1. Accomplished Embassy application form for Passport;
2. Existing passport and one (1) copy of pertinent pages (Data/Picture page, Amendment pages and VISA page);
3. Three (3) photographs with the following specifications:
Additional documents for seamen:
3. Application forms and copies of supporting documents
submitted will be retained by the Embassy. Applications received and paid
for and later withdrawn are not reimbursable.
1. Accomplished Embassy form for amendment of passport;
2. Two (2) I.D. size photographs each of the applicant and husband;
3. Original and three (3) copies of marriage contract or DAFTAR PERKAHWINAN;
4. Original and three (3) copies (pertinent pages of husband's passport;
5. Existing passport of applicant and three (3) copies of pertinent pages only;
6. Three (3) copies of legal capacity to contract marriage (if married in Malaysia);
7. Original and one (1) copy of current Philippine Income Tax Return of the Filipino Spouse (if employed) or spouse's Income Tax Return (if unemployed) or Affidavit of No Income;
8. one (1) self-addressed and stamped (RM_____) envelope if mailing of passport is requested; and
9. Fees: RM_____ Amendment fee
RM_____ Verification of Family Registry (translation is free)
RM_____ Verification of -Spouse's Income Tax Return if text is not in English
(translation is free) or notarization of Affidavit of No Income.
1. Accomplished Embassy application form for amendment
2. Two (2) I.D. size photographs of the applicant;
3. Certificate of Report of Divorce (please refer to the next set of requirements);
4. Existing passport of the applicant and two (2) copies of pertinent pages only;
5. Original and one (1) copy of applicant's current Philippine Income Tax Return (if employed) or Affidavit of No Income (if unemployed);
6. One (1) self-addressed and stamped (RM_____) envelope (if mailing of the Passport is-requested); and
7. Fees:RM_____ Amendment
RM_____ Verification of Marriage Certificate &/or Red IC (translation is free)
RM_____ Notarization of Affidavit of No Income
Requirements for Report of Divorce
When a Filipino national has a history of divorce with a Malaysian national, before he/she applies for remarriage or amends his/her passport to single name, he/she has to file the Report of Divorce at the Consular Section of the Philippine Embassy.
- Original/Certified True Copy of Blue IC of his/her previous Malaysian wife/husband.
- Copy of previous Report of Marriage issued by the Philippine Embassy or Marriage Contract issued in the Philippines.
- Passport or Travel Affidavit of the Filipino Applicant
- Completion of Registration and Notification of Divorce
1. Accomplished Embassy form;
2. Existing passport of the applicant and two (2) of pertinent pages only;
3. Two (2) I.D. size photographs;
4. Copy of Philippine Court order or Malaysian Court Decree translated in English and has been duly authenticated by the Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs ;
5. Original and two (2) copies of blue IC of the Malaysian Spouse and passport of the adoptive father/mother; and
6. Fee: RM______ Amendment of Passport
RM______Verification of Malaysian Court Decree if text is not in English translation
1. Accomplished Embassy application form for passport;
2. Police Report of Loss (in case of loss passport);
3. Affidavit of Loss or Destruction of Passport;
4. Verification from the issuing post or home office;
5. Three (3) photographs passport size (4.5 cm. X 3.5 cm.) with plain light background (colored or black and white) unmounted,, taken within the last six months from date of submission;
6. Original and one (1) copy of applicant Is Authenticated Birth Certificate (in case where the Embassy has no previous record);
7 Original and one (1) copy of current Philippine Income Tax Return (if employed) or Spouse's Income Tax (if unemployed) or Affidavit of No Income;
8. Original and one (1) copy of Alien Certificate of Registration;
9. If married to Malaysian, original and three (3) copies of blues IC of Malaysian spouse ; if married to Filipino or others, original and one (1) copy of Marriage Contract;
10. One self-addressed and stamped (RM______) envelope (if mailing of the passport is requested); and
ii. Fees: RM______Passport with 32 pages
RM______Verification of Police Report (translation is free)
RM______Notarization of Affidavit of Loss/Destruction/mutilation
RM______Verification of Japanese Spouse I s Fa@'-,I-,Y Registry (Koseki Tohon)
RM______Notarization of Affidavit of No Income
RM______Notarization z of Affidavit f of Explanation
1. Accomplished Embassy Application form for passport;
2. Original and one (1) copy of Birth Certificate;
3. Original and one (1' copy of Certificate of Citizenship (issued by the Commanding officer);
4. Original and one (1) copy of the Applicant's Service Identification card (front and back);
5. W2 forms of the three (3) preceding years and the current Income Tax Return; and
6. Fee: US$ 60.00 Passport with 32 pages.
No. He will be issued a travel document which is valid
for thirty (30) days for a single and direct travel to the Philippines.
A travel document is issued to persons whose claim to citizenship is Filipino.
1. Original and two (2) copies of Police Report of Loss
2. Birth Certificate or any legally binding document that will identify applicant and submit two (2) copies;
3. Affidavit of loss of passport;
4. Four (4) photographs (2" X 2") with plain light background taken within the last six months; and
5. Fees: RM______Travel Document
RM______Notarization of Affidavit of loss of passport
RM______Verification of police report
Note-. *In case of Filipinos who have illegally overstayed in Malaysia, they shall present a certificate (Immigration slip) that they have reported to the Malaysian Immigration Authorities in addition to a police report.
**Travel Affidavit is issued in lieu
of a passport to an individual whose claim to Philippine citizenship is
doubtful and whose identity is also doubtful. Travel affidavit is valid
only' for thirty (30) days extendible only once for another thirty (30)
days after payment of the prescribed fee. It is valid only for a single
and direct travel to the Philippines and automatically expires upon arrival
in the Philippines.
Yes, if the applicant was previously issued a passport
by the Embassy or Consulate General and that all the documentary requirements
are complete upon submission of application. In this case, a self-addressed
and stamped (RM______) envelope will be required in addition to those enumerated
above. The exception is an application by a first time applicant which
will require an interview of the applicant and/or an applicant who lost
There is, at present, no provision for additional pages.
If the pages of the passport have been used up, the bearer thereof must
apply for a new one. The previous passport will have to be cancelled.
The bigger fee serves as a penalty for careless handling of the passport.
|Australia||3 Jalan Semantan 2, Damansara Heights, 50490 KL||+60-3-2550176|
|Canada||7th Floor, MBF Plaza, 172 Jalan Ampang, 50450 KL||+60-3-2612000|
|China||229 Jalan Ampang, 50450 KL||+60-3-2428495|
|Denmark||22nd Floor, Bangunan Angkasa Raya, 123 Jalan Ampang||+60-3-2416088|
|France||192-196 Jalan Ampang, 50450 KL||+60-3-2484122|
|Germany||3, Jalan U Thant, 55000 KL||+60-3-2429666|
|India||Jalan Taman Duta, off Jalan Duta, 50480, KL||+60-3-3533510|
|Indonesia||233, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 KL||+60-3-9842011|
|Iran||1 Lorong U Thant 1, 55000 KL||+60-3-4514824|
|Iraq||2, Jalan Langgak Golf, off Jalan Tun Razak, 55000 KL||+60-3-2480555|
|Italy||99 Jalan U Thant, 55000, KL||+60-3-4565122|
|Japan||Wisma AIA, 47 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400, KL||+60-3-2427044|
|Kuwait||229 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400,KL||+60-3-9846033|
|Libya||6 Jalan Madge, off Jalan U Thant, 55000 KL||+60-3-2482122|
|Myanmar||5, Taman U Thant I, 55000 KL||+60-3-2423863|
|Netherlands||4 Jalan Mesra, off Jalan Damai, 55000 KL||+60-3-2485151|
|New Zealand||193, Tun Razak, 50400 KL||+60-3-2486422|
|Norway||11th Floor, Bangunan Angkasa Raya, Jalan Ampang, 50450 KL||+60-3-2430144|
|Oman||24 Lingkunan U Thant, off Jalan Ru, 55000 KL||+60-3-475011|
|Pakistan||132, Jalan Ampang, 50450 KL||+60-3-2418877|
|Papua New Guinea||1 Lorong Ru Kedua, off Jalan Ampang, 55000 KL||+60-3-4574202|
|Philippines||1 Changkat Kia Peng, 40450 KL||+60-3-2484233|
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jalan Kedondong, off Jalan Ampang Hilir, 55000 KL||+60-3-4579433|
|Singapore||209, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 KL||+60-3-2616277|
|South Korea||422 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 KL||+60-3-9842177|
|Sri Lanka||2A, Jalan Ampang Hilir, 55000 KL||+60-3-4560917|
|Sweden||6th Floor, Wisma Angkasa Raya, Jalan Ampang, 50450 KL||+60-3-2455981|
|Switzerland||16 Persiaran Madge, 55000, KL||+60-3-2480622|
|Thailand||206 Jalan Ampang, 50450 KL||+60-3-2488222|
|United Kingdom||186 Jalan Ampang, 50450 KL||+60-3-2482122|
|United States of America||376 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 KL||+60-3-2489011|
|Vietnam||4 Persiaran Stonor, 50450 KL||+60-3-2484036|
Access Worldwide Embassies & Consulates' locations, tel. number, & even their email addresses. Click HERE .